Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thanks for the nice comments

A muffler-less car or something woke me up at 3:30 a.m. As I attempted drifting back to sleep, I started thinking about some stuff, and my legs started up with that burning itching; so, I can't sleep. Rather than stay in bed, shredding my legs, I thought I'd say a couple of thank-you's.

To Pinkie Lee's comments: thanks, I'm hanging in there. And I know all that, it just takes a little longer for my Heart to catch up with my Head. :-) How's your mom doing? Better, I hope.

And to Anonymous' comment: how sweet. (If I read my stats correctly) Then next time I'm in Cinci, we could catch a drink on Vine Street and a show at Bogart's or Sudsy Malone's. Thanks for the ego boost, it means a lot.

Okay.
Let's go try this sleep thing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am in Cincinnati. Found you via Pinkie's site. Be well. You're writing really moves me. Makes wish I could just give you a great big hug.

Mac said...

*sheepish grin*
Thank you, Anon.