Saturday, June 04, 2005

Banging, Med-ing, Booking, and Rawking

Super Gigante Saturday!

Woke up alone today and immediately cranked up some violent sex (through my speakers). Then realized I only have one day's hit of Pexeva...Panic!...but found out Lawrence House is open today...shhhwwwooo.

Plan of the day (after I finish this tasty cup o' Joe with yummy French Vanilla creaminit).
  • Get drugs from Lawrence "The Hook-me-up" House.
  • Zip out to Old Orchard to spend gobs of money at the Brandies Used Book Fair. I still have unread books from the past two years I've gone. Black bags of books...yay!
  • Then, later, drinky-poos and get my socks rocked off by the Z-boys at Schubas (10:00 p.m. show up early to buy their stuff!)
  • Sleep Deep Sleep till the dawn pokes me for Work Shallow Work.

3 comments:

Shiya said...

It worries me that you have such similar musical tastes to my friend-who-doesn't-want-to-be-my-friend. I bought this cd for her birthday last year. I saw Her yest at the kid's bday party. Ugh. Your day/night sounds more exciting than my all-dressed-up-and-nowhere-to-go night. How was the book sale? I forgot to ask you today. What'd you buy?

Mac said...

I wouldn't worry about my taste in music; I am Me and she is She.

Shiya said...

Thank the Knot-Mary or Waterstain-Mary for that!!