Monday, March 07, 2005

Oh man, Cops are back

A pair of police officers are taking to Red Jacket Man and his wife/girlfriend? At the front gate. I can't hear what their saying as they're just out of ear-shot with the windows closed and my hard-drive has the loudest hum/whir in the world.

They talked for about twenty minutes, then left. Red Jacket Man and lady friend went back to their apartment. And later, I see a couple more cruisers patroling the street at intervals. What is going on?

Still doing my Old Lady Ms. Nosey-Nose peeking out the window. Looks like I'll take the trash out another day.

[Update at 5:00 p.m.-- of course, now I realize I could have heard them crystal clear by pressing the Listen button on the gate buzzer]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happened to Winnie the Pooh? ^_^

Mac said...

Last I saw of Winnie, he was being dragged into the Red Jacket Man's lair. :-(