Saturday, March 05, 2005

And I quote Peter Tosh:

"Legalize it."

Don't give me that Gateway-crap Theory. I've smoked it, I've chewed a Mushroom or two. And now I don't...nothing. Just Booze, but that's fine and dandy because? Well, lookey there, Senator, that Wild Turkey is taxable, but Meigs County Gold isn't! What do ya know?

This debate is going to go on and on and on. Whatever. If I want to pull a tube, I should be allowed in my own home or legal "Smoke Bar." Same laws as drinking and driving. Tax that weed and pay off the National Debt. Or fund schools. Or Rehabilitation Centers. Or cure Cancer. Or fight Terrorism. Or Gag 'n' Bound George W. Bush.

You don't see Molson or Labatts Delivery Truck drivers killing Border Patrol Guards, now do you?

Here's the link that tripped off this mini tirade:

The New York Times > National > Violent New Front in Drug War Opens on the Canadian Border

There's probably 420 other arguments to back me up, but I stopped buying High Times years ago.

No comments: