Monday, March 28, 2005

"Going out" advice needed

A women at work invited me to Plush to celebrate her "10th anniversary of her 23rd year." I guess they acquired a back room. I never go downtown for drinks, have shit to wear, and am still not 100% up about leaving the apartment for parts unknown.

Any advice? Clothes? Transportation? Anyone want to come along-- hand-holding optional--to keep me company as I will probably know no one there?

Of course, I have to close that night.

[censored, slightly on 04/10/05]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"luxury" and "bar" in the same sentence? My brain doesn't compute this? This invitation gives ME the jitters. I think your on your own on this one, Dave. Though a cute girl can make us make many sacrifices. I wouldn't snazz it up too much though, just the right amount of snazz to get you through the door. Honestly, I haven't been to one of these places in so long, I'm afraid I'm short on advice. Parking might suck, but it's not impossible. Good luck. It'll be more adventurous than picking off pins above the ACE, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

when's the big night?

Mac said...

Supposedly, Friday 4/1/05, but haven't yet received her email. So snazz, but not too snazzy ha ha ha.
That was fun last weekend. I think D.H. is itching for a rematch, and I am up for the challenge!
The Gauntlet has been dropped.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I thought about doin' it again tonight, but gots to get out of this state of lethargy. I'll let you know, or call me if ya like

Shiya said...

slight editing on 4/10??? That is so not fair!!!! by the by, the blog address is tazeen472.blogspot.com--sorry about the mistake. and i'm still really sorry about the evite--i shoulda called you...

Mac said...

editing...muhahahahaaaaa!