Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ring-a-ding+Honk-honk=$$ (Finally!)

Chicago Closer To Banning Hand-Held Cell Phones (from CBS2 Chicago)

And add on $50 if they're in an SUV. Or a White Van (Okay, just my wishful thinking).

Many SUV drivers can't handle their own vehicle or think they're invincible and own the road anyway, but add in the distraction of a cell phone and Death On The Road. Muthafukas cutting me off way too often as it is. Where do they learn to drive? Me-me-me World?

I hope this thing passes, and gets enforced.

White Vans? I just hate White Vans. I am a victim of the White Van Conspiracy. Them and the SUVs have tagged-team me everyday since 1995: cutting me off, driving too slow, double parking, blocking the road, faulty car alarms going off at 4 a.m., swerving into my lane, running red lights, obstructing my view; anything to piss me off or make me late for work.

You know what I'm talking about. Who's more likely make a left hand turn from the far right lane? That's right! A fucking White Van. Driving 25 in a 40, dropping bits of rust? A White Van. Evil, Vile Vehicles.

Um, yeah, so don't talk and ride.

No comments: