Friday, February 25, 2005

Bret Easton Ellis book coming in August!

Thanks to Not An Exit, I see that you (too) can pre-order Bret Easton Ellis' latest novel Lunar Park, with a projected date of August 16th. Sweet! I feel like I'd been waiting forever since Glamorama. Like a fool, I'm going to splurge for the Hardcover ("a fool and his money...").

This is good; I don't remember the last time an event got me a little excited, touched by anticipation. I wonder how much is going to be auto-biographical, and if there are any recurring characters (i.e. Victor Ward doing a photo shoot in D.C., Patrick Bateman imagining killing Georgetown co-eds while there on business, or Paul Denton sleeping with a congressional intern. It'd be nice to Sean Bateman or Clay again).

Okay, I need to rearrange my bookshelves to make room for the new one...ha ha.

No comments: