Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ahhh, there's nothing like that rewarding feeling of a slow day at a dead end job

DEAD KENNEDYS/Alternative Tentacles gives a go at summing it up. And I'm sick of people I barely know asking me what do I want to do when I grow up. I realize they are just asking to make conversation to, you know, get to know each other. And they are asking in a nice, actually seem interested, way, but it drives me crazy. Why? Because I don't know the answer. And that's pissing me off; or, maybe I do know the answer, but am unable to figure out how to get there, to that point, to the goal.
And that infuriates me more because, for fuck's sake, I'm going on 40 (sorta)...I should have more answers now than when I was 25! (For Reals)
But I don't.
I have an unfocused Blog, an apartment I'll soon be unable to afford, fewer friends each year, no dates/interests to ask out, and my underpaid/no hours/no benefits/part time job:
I wish I could follow this guy's changed thinking. He pretty much repeats what my Primary tells at our sessions. I need to work on my "twisted thinking"...and get more sleep and vitamins. Good night.

No comments: