Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sunday, 10:30 p.m. untitled

Friday night was pretty cool. Zelienople played a good set. They pulled a pretty decent crowd this time and a few people (strangers included!) nodded their head along with the tunes. I hung in the back of the floor with D.H. and R. talking smack and joking around, hands in pockets for most of Zelienople's set because I wasn't sure I wanted to mix the Paxil with booze (and I'm broke); however, about two songs from the end I broke down and bought an Old Style. I ended up having two since Mike offered to buy me another (Zelienople's drummer)...that's right, rock stars buying me beer...I am a Cewebrity (HAHAHAHA--yeah! Right!--HAHAHHAHAH).

Then home.

Saturday the 30th. Happy Halloween. Boo. I semi-planned to go to a party at the bands guitarist's house, but ended up blowing it off to stay home (who am I kidding, I boycott Halloween every year; I do not like Halloween). Watched Monster's, Inc on TV, surfed the net, and basically zoned/moped. I think the Paxil wears off or runs out late in the day, so come around 9:00 p.m. I get emotionally down again. Then again, for all I know, I haven't been on it long enough for it to even work and all this is psycho-somatic (spelling?), tricks of my own mind. In any event Monster's Inc, was cute and funny. I'm glad I watched it.

Meeting tomorrow with my Primary at C4 at 2:00 p.m. Then I'm planning to drop off my new month-to-month lease/Rent at O'Flahirety Builders office. Maybe find out their time table on the destruction of my apartment. See how soon I really need to move. Half of me wants to move now, the other half would love to forego the need to move until spring. We shall see.

Co-worker today, asked if I wanted to move into his place. Turns out he is getting a divorce. Nice guy, but:
  • I don't want to live in Evanston.
  • I don't really want a roommate.
  • I am not a great roommate.
  • His apartment is weirdly shaped and the bedroom is small.
  • If I move out of Chicago, I don't think I'd qualify for the C4 program.

On the other hand, it would only be $450 a month and close drive to work. Still.....

At least tomorrow one Monday Night Football, I'll get to watch The New York Jets play. I rarely ever get to watch them play. Yay!


No comments: