Here's a few I need to work on or have outright failed following:
- Avoid staying out past midnight three nights in a row.
- People are tired of you being the funny, drunk guy.
- When in doubt, always kiss the girl. [I am always in "doubt"]
- Pretty women who are unaccompanied want you to talk to them. Ask someone for an introduction. [My death will be caused by shyness]
- You’ll regret much more the things you didn’t do than the things you did. [Seriously]
- Avoid the “last” glass of whiskey. You’ve probably had enough. [But it tastes so good at the time]
- You cannot have a love affair with whiskey because whiskey will never love you back. [Damn Irish blood in my veins!]
- Never date an ex of your friend. [Sorry, C.C., B.C., J.R.--"Raise your hand if you dated Jenny B." four out of five ha ha ha]
Until later: later.