Monday, October 24, 2005

Here are some words to live by

Since I haven't written anything as of late worth the electricity used to run Gonzo II, allow me to point your way to Manhattan Transfer's wise words: 99 Tips For Living.

Here's a few I need to work on or have outright failed following:

  • Avoid staying out past midnight three nights in a row.
  • People are tired of you being the funny, drunk guy.
  • When in doubt, always kiss the girl. [I am always in "doubt"]
  • Pretty women who are unaccompanied want you to talk to them. Ask someone for an introduction. [My death will be caused by shyness]
  • You’ll regret much more the things you didn’t do than the things you did. [Seriously]
  • Avoid the “last” glass of whiskey. You’ve probably had enough. [But it tastes so good at the time]
  • You cannot have a love affair with whiskey because whiskey will never love you back. [Damn Irish blood in my veins!]
  • Never date an ex of your friend. [Sorry, C.C., B.C., J.R.--"Raise your hand if you dated Jenny B." four out of five ha ha ha]

Until later: later.

No comments: