Sunday, October 09, 2005

Grease the wheels on their Chariots of Fire

Okay everyone; join me in thinking Thoughts Of Speed for my friends Arsh and Amazing G. They're running the Chicago Marathon (though Amazing G. may not, undecided as of Friday).

So now and again this morning, picture a tall white woman and a shorter brown woman running side by side on the beach with sea gulls floating past them inspirationally. And then a pouty-lipped Brazilian woman in a white thong walks by, turns to you and....

Oops, combined a couple of different thoughts there, sorry.

Good luck to all my friends running wild in the streets of Chicago!

All right, then, I have to go smoke a cigarette and eat some lard or something. All this talk of running exercise has worn me out.

2 comments:

city girl said...

I'm with you on that one!

Mac said...

Ah, a fellow Lounger (aka slacker?).

Let me know when you're up for a Grudge Match at bowling. :-)