The idea is to list out seven of my favorite songs. This is, like, the hardest question. First off, how do you boil it down to just seven? And, secondly, I'm the type of guy who answers these types of questions, and then remembers better answers around a week later.
Ah well, here are my seven...With some ties (in no particular order):
- "I Don't Care About You," "Fresh Flesh," "Let's Start a War" The Record by Fear (okay, really, their entire discography!).
- "Porch" or "Black" from Ten by Pearl Jam.
- "Troy" from The Lion and The Cobra or "Feel so Different" from I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got by Sinead O'Connor.
- "Fascination Street" from Disintegration by The Cure.
- "The Kiss" or "Shiver and Shake" Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me by The Cure.
- "Reach Down" or "Times of Trouble" from Temple of the Dog.
- Most of the songs from Sweet Oblivion by The Screaming Trees.
Okay, more than seven, but like I said, I'm not the best with these types of questions. I'll think of 333 more songs that make my heart pound and mind wander after I hit the publish post button.
Until then, I tag:
Have at it, boys!